Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SUCCESS

I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is:Try to please everybody.
-Herbert Bayard Swope


HEY yall, nice to meet ya and thank u for tuning into "myworld"
I AM ERYNNJOI
Through this journey i will share my everyday thoughts and adventures with yall. I live in NYC which is by far the wildest city in the world....my life is extra crazy, filled will meetings, auditions, studio, photoshoots and many more...

Meetings are sumtimes good and sumtimes bad
The good ones usually go down like this....
*****Theres an investor that wants to give me money because he believes in me and sees my grind*****
The bad ones usually go down like this...
*****He or She calls me in just to meet me in person because he or she wants to sleep with me*****

Auditions R frustrating
because...............
U can be the best dancer in the room but if the cherographer doesnt know u, u wont be booking the job.
Sometimes they type cast, which means they are only lookin for a certain look, long hair, tall, skinny, etc etc... AFTER they type cast and cut half the room only those that kno or take class of the cherographer thats holding the audition will book the job.
ITS ALL ABOUT WHO U KNOW IN THE INDUSTRY, NETWORKING IS KEY


The studio is my getaway spot
everywhere im surrounded by music and the most talented people in the world..
i love recording new tracks and gettin dumb hype when i hear it come out hott.
I WILL BE THE NEXT JANET JACKSON, BRITNEY SPEARS, MADONNA ALL MIXED IN ONE.....**********THEY CALL HER ERYNNJOI*********

PHOTOSHOOTS
*what can i say, the camera loves me and i love it right back*
i have worked with sum of nyc best photographers and it has been such a pleasure learning and growing from them.
photoshoots and looooong days
hair and makeup take about a good 3-4 hours
wardrobe takes up another 2 hours
setting up the location of the shoot takes a good 3 hours or more
and then finally u get to shoot which can take anywhere from 3-10hours depending on what the shoot is for.
so for all those who think that its easy and its just 123 take my picture, IT GOES WAY DEEPER THAN THAT....
all the many hours that u put in, u will be sure to get back

SO YEA,
thats just a lil taste so far of what i do on a day to day basis
but i will be sure to keep ALL U updated on any new music, fashion shows, photoshoots and performances that i do...


THANKS FOR TAKIN TIME TO GET TO KNOW ME

SIT BAACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!

I <3>
EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment