Thursday, November 12, 2009

THE ART OF SEXY



Just Recently i did a shoot with a great photographer Al Rodriguez. It was amazing. He really captured the "New" me. Im in the process of recording an album and i wanted the look and the music to be one in the same. I have a vision in my head of how i see myself as an artist and it speaks through these photos. The music is Bananaz therefore the look needs to be on point. Thats a huge part of being in this game, and i dont understand it when i see a artist who can sing there ass off but just dont keep themself put together right. like WTF!...As for me. I Sing, Dance, Cherograph, Model, Design for me and my boyfriends Clothing Line "Swagstar Nation", and also do hair and makeup!!!....I can do it all. :) After the music is finished i will start to work on my show which i plan on cherographing the whole thing. Like i said, I have a Vision!!!....Watch it Manifest!!!!!

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!!!!!


XXX-EBABY

No comments:

Post a Comment